Clients Are Always Our First Priority
Protecting You, Your Family, and Your Legacy
Proper estate planning extends beyond drafting a will. Thoughtful and strategic preparations for the future allow you to account for and protect everything and everyone important to you through a thorough collection of legal documents.
Adler Law offers the knowledge, skills, and communicativeness needed to draft an estate plan designed to protect your assets and accomplish your goals. Our team has over 50 years of experience helping clients get their assets in order but remains dedicated to approaching every new case through a fresh lens to ensure your plan is personalized and catered to your situation.
Contact our Staten Island estate planning attorneys to get started today.
What Is Included in Estate Planning?
Estate planning is a legal vehicle that allows you to make important decisions regarding your assets and family and how they will be cared for after you pass. Estate planning includes a variety of documents to reflect the specific needs of each individual. Our lawyers frequently help clients with:
- Drafting a will
- Creating revocable or irrevocable trusts
- Designating or changing beneficiaries
- Appointing powers of attorney
- Naming a healthcare proxy
- Finalizing guardianship decisions
We will carefully evaluate your situation, provide counsel on what inclusions could fulfill your needs and objectives, and help you incorporate them in your estate plan.
How Can an Estate Planning Attorney Help?
Adler Law is intimately familiar with the process of estate planning and the components of effective estate plans. Our lawyers offer legal guidance, professional insight, and dedicated service to create an estate plan that accomplishes your goals. We will help you:
- Take inventory of your tangible and intangible assets, such as real estate and savings accounts
- Understand the needs of your family and help you prepare to adequately serve those needs
- Review the people in your life who are important to you and what you’d like to bequeath onto them
- Think about your future and appoint reliable powers of attorney you trust
- Understand and plan for New York estate tax laws
We remain committed to helping you through any legal need you present throughout the process. We are dedicated to helping you create and secure the legacy you deserve.
50 years of experience on your side.
Personalized approach with all of our clients.
Responsive to all client inquiries.
Effective service, proven results.