Entity Formation in Long Island
Forming Your Business
If you want "one-size fits all" business advice, a document drafting service or legal document website may be your best option. However, at the Law Office of Steven M. Adler, PLLC we form entities with a personalized business approach. Before forming your entity, we want to get to know you and learn about the things that are important to you. We want to understand your wishes for your business and how you would like to exit it. We take the time to ask the questions that will help us form your entity's tax structure as well as how you will own the business and what will happen when you pass the company to a new owner.
Types of Entities
We ask the right questions and then discuss your options with you so you can make informed business decisions about the following matters:
- Where to form your business (New York, Nevada, Delaware)
- How to obtain commercial real estate property for your business
- What type of entity to form (the most common options are LLC, S-Corporations, Partnerships and C-Corporations)
- How to open bank accounts
- The best type of insurance and how much insurance
- Which agreements are immediately necessary and which can wait
- What intellectual property to protect
- How to save the maximum amount on taxes with a quality CPA
The Benefits of a Long Island Entity Formation Lawyer
While other firms view the formation of your business entity as the end of the transaction, we see it as the beginning of a long-term relationship during which we provide you with trusted legal counsel for all of your business decisions. Because we have over 30 years of experience, you can trust us to provide you with excellent legal and business advice.
As a boutique firm, the Law Offices of Steven M. Adler, PLLC prides itself on building excellent relationships with clients. If you work with us, you can trust that your case will be personally handled by an experienced Long Island business lawyer and never passed off to an assistant.
To learn more about entity formation in New York, contact our firm today!