Long Island Real Estate Lawyer
Helping You Navigate Your Real Estate Transactions
If you have ever taken a glance at some of the property forms involved in managing a home, let alone a business, you will quickly learn that the legal matters regarding real estate can be extremely complicated and confusing. Filling out the forms themselves is only a small fraction of what is involved in taking care of estate property, but getting the most minute detail wrong in such a form could not only cost you and your loved ones a lot of money, but could create major legal issues that come back to haunt you in the future.
This is why you should never attempt to handle a real estate case without our real estate attorneys in Long Island at your side. Whether it comes to reviewing leases or contracts, the Law Offices of Steven M. Adler, PLLC are ready to help in every dispute or legal matter.
Call us today at (516) 740-1184 to discover how our knowledgeable estate lawyers can you give you the proper answers to any of your questions about real estate.
How Can a Real Estate Attorney Help Your Individual Case?
Having a knowledgeable real estate lawyer has multiple benefits. On the one hand, when it comes time to simply acquire or dispose of property, we are extremely familiar with all elements of the process, whether this regards purchasing, selling, or renting. No task is too much for us to handle because our experience in handling both commercial and residential properties allows us to confidently handle any of these matters. Not only can we advise you with counsel on the most appropriate and prudent manner of financing any acquirements of property, but we can also clarify your rights and obligations if you are in a leasing arrangement as well, whether as a tenant or as a landlord.
In addition to simply providing guidance, we can handle the relationships themselves, even if this means mediating a dispute between tenants. As for creating leases, terminating faulty or outdated contracts, or simply reviewing rental agreements, you can trust us to take care of it all for you.
Resolving Real Estate Challenges
One of the crucial ways that we can help you is by offering our support in resolving real estate issues when disputes arise with others, be they beneficiaries, trustees, connected businesses, corporations, or family. We can also help you draw up key agreements. Many lawyers only have a basic, general training in terms of real estate issues, but our attorneys have decades of experience in providing the assistance you need to succeed in challenging legal cases.
Just some of the estate issues we have helped to resolve for our clients include:
- Buy-sell agreements - We can work with you in developing your buy-sell agreement, striving to protect your best interests
- Negotiation of leases - From lease durations and costs to permitted use, we can help you negotiate all aspects of your lease
- Disputes regarding insurance policies - We can help you review your coverage to mitigate disputes, or represent you if an incident occurs
- Real estate partnerships - If you have decided to work with another professional, we can help you set your terms and understand your expectations
- Representation of foreclosure - Our attorneys can represent you in fighting to save your home from foreclosure actions
- Real estate transactions - We can guide you through all aspects of purchasing or selling your real estate, allowing you to move forward with confidence
- Reviewing contracts - Our lawyers can review your real estate contract to ensure you understand all of your rights and legal obligations before you sign
- Drafting of legal documents - If you need to create a real estate document, we can ensure it is legally compliant and enforceable
Real Estate Attorneys You Can Trust
With more than 30 years of experience, you can trust that the Law Offices of Steven M. Adler, PLLC is more than qualified to aid you in every one of your real estate needs. Our reputation of being a boutique law firm that focuses on satisfying our clients allows us to believe with confidence that we can help you navigate through the most challenging of estate cases.