Long Island Insurance Lawyer
The Importance of Insurance
Insurance is a contract that requires one party to pay another party for the loss or damage of property, life or anything else specified in the contract due to accident or death. It can help pay for a variety of important needs or desires, including healthcare costs, rent and university fees for your loved ones. There are a variety of insurance and each offers different benefits, and the Law Offices of Steven M. Adler, PLLC can help you choose the best option for your situation.
Types of Insurance
There are many different types of insurance that protect the policyholder from a variety of accidents and illnesses.
We can assist you with different types of insurance, including the following:
- Health Insurance - in the event of an accident or illness, the policyholder's medical bills will be paid by the provider, or insurance company
- Disability Insurance - provides funds if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- Long-term care insurance - provides funds for extended home care or nursing home care if you are no longer able to care for yourself
- Survivorship Insurance - insures two people, usually a husband and a wife, and pays when the second has passed away
- Life Insurance - in the event of the insured person's death, a lump-sum is paid to the beneficiaries
Seek the Assistance of the Law Offices of Steven M. Adler, PLLC
An important aspect of your estate plan may be insurance. Each policy is different, and a Long Island estate planning attorney from our firm can assist you with preparations for your future today. Survivorship insurance, for example, can help your family pay for estate taxes after you and your spouse have passed. We can also help you protect your family's assets from expensive medical or nursing home bills through long-term care insurance.
With his New York State insurance license, Attorney Steven Adler can help you select the best insurance policy for your needs. The Law Offices of Steven M. Adler, PLLC has over 30 years of experience and can handle all of your insurance and estate planning needs. Instead of passing clients' cases off to paralegals and assistants, the lawyers at our firm personally handle each case from start to finish.
Contact us today to discuss how insurance can benefit your estate plan and protect your family's assets in the future.